Our biscotti is thin and crunchy and Super delicate! Please handle it with care, do not drop or knock as it will be broken to pieces. At Biscotti Bakery we’ll do our best to protect the biscotti to minimize breakage during delivery/shipping transit but minor breakage unavoidable.
Please contact us if you need extra protection for the biscotti to bring overseas for friends and family.
Most of the biscotti can last up to 3 months if stored properly. They should be stored in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight and moisture. Once the packages are opened, store in an airtight container for packaged biscotti and for tub biscotti always tighten up the cap. We strongly recommend that all biscotti be consumed within 2 weeks after opening for maximum freshness.
Majority of our products listed contain nuts, seeds, eggs and gluten, though most of our Biscotti doesn’t contain dairy. However, all products are made in the same kitchen, so we cannot guarantee that any product is free from traces of allergens. Biscotti Bakery shall not be held liable for any adverse medical conditions and/or allergies arising from consumption of our products.
Terms & Conditions
- The images in the website are for illustration only so actual products may vary.
- Decorative accessories/ribbon are subjected to availability and changed without prior notice.
- Products may be subject to stock availability. We’ll take the necessary steps to inform customers should we not be able to fulfill any orders for whatever reason; and offer suggestions for alternative products.
- Our products are not Halal certified but Muslim friendly. As Halal application is in progress thus all ingredients used are either Halal certified or Halal; no pork, no lard and no alcohol.
- Online ordering will only be confirmed upon received of Order Confirmation email
- Orders may be made through WhatsApp or our retail store located at 60 Tessensohn Road Civil Service Club #01-01 Singapore 217664.
- Orders must be placed at least 3 working days in advance for delivery or self-collection at the store.
- Biscotti Bakery reserved the right to accept or reject any orders.
- Biscotti Bakery does not deliver outside Singapore, overseas orders can only be delivered to Singapore addresses.
- By private car $28 for delicate products/gift hamper, delivery lead time 3 to 5 working days upon order confirmed.
- By Q-Express courier $5 for smaller packages - delivery lead time 5 to 7 working days upon orders confirmed.
- Time of Delivery cannot be fixed and all delivery schedules are at the sole discretion of Biscotti Bakery.
- Delivery time could be affected due to bad weather or traffic conditions and/or unforeseen circumstances.
Payment & Pricing
- Full payment to be made once the order is confirmed.
- At the store we accept PayNow, Shopee Pay & Cash and for credit cards only available for online ordering.
- Prices listed on our website are all in Singapore Dollar (S$) and do not include delivery charges. Deliveries are charged separately.
- Biscotti Bakery reserves the right to change price and to add, alter, or remove promotional offers from time to time and as necessary.
Changed of Mind
- No cancellation once order confirmed.
- Any changes to orders must be made no less than 72 hours prior to the date of delivery/collection. Subject to stock availability.
- Please quote the order reference number when contacting us regarding changes to your order.
- In view of the food regulations, all products sold are not returnable and exchangeable. All customers are advised to check that all received products are in good order and condition.
- We standby the quality and taste of our products. If there is any problem with the products, please inform us within 3 working days of the dissatisfaction with our product. We’ll do what it takes to make it for you.